Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Michael Scott and I Have Something In Common

And no, its not our love for Pennsylvania.

I was watching a recorded episode of The Office last night. I think it was from a week or two ago. Michael Scott (Steven Carell at his finest) is starting a new business. From home. And is wearing his loungewear--which includes a pair of crocs upon which he spills eggs.

I too wear crocs at home. Yes they are hideous, but absolutely perfect for keeping giving you a little cushion from the floor while providing ventilation. Seriously perfect slipperwear for not-so-cold places. And good for people who spill things in the kitchen alot, like me. And, apparently, Michael.

I'm still contemplating what this says about me. If I start coming up with harebrained ideas I have completely failed to think through or having wild delusions about my worth at work, please stop me before I become the manager of a Scranton paper company.

No comments: