Monday, December 10, 2007

Fash-ON

Immediately upon viewing this picture of designer Zac Posen, I had many questions. And to answer YOUR first question, yes, I said this man is a designer. And to answers your second question, yes, a fashion designer.

At first I couldn't tell where the jacket ended and the background (blurry Christmas tree?) begins. It took me even longer to wrap my head around the idea that he was wearing this festive Southwestern style sport-jacket thingy with an obnoxious colored hoodie underneath. Is that yellow? A light neon green? It's horrendous.

But the most disturbing part of this photo is that I totally thought at first that Zac Posen, maybe because of the holiday atmosphere, was this dude:

He's the head elf from the movie The Santa Clause. One of my Mom's favorite new (post-1960) Christmas movies. (Hi Mom! Yes, I'm looking forward to watching this with you in a few weeks while we cook!) Maybe it's the eyebrows? Truly disturbing.

No comments: