Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its as if someone got into my head and asked what the most fabulous Easter gift could possibly be.........



And then gave the idea to McDonald's.

You know how we have the Shamrock Shake? In Britain they got the Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry. My head just exploded.

I absolutely love Cadbury Creme Eggs. On Easter day I will go to the local market and buy out their display (which goes on sale on Easter day) and enjoy Creme Eggs for weeks afterward. Okay, the part about weeks was a lie, I can't let Creme Eggs sit in my house without eating them. For days afterward. Days. I swear I won't eat ALL of them on Easter day.

Once I found out about this, I learned a little more about Cadbury.

And dammit, I found out I was right that they reduced the size of Cadbury Creme Eggs! But only in America! Damn Brits!!!!

Yum. Chocolate. Only 35 days to go.

No comments: